When: Saturday, February 10th, February 17th; February 24th; 9:00am - 12:00pm
Where: Lake Michigan College - 2755 E Napier Ave
Small business owners won't want to miss "Core Four Business Planning Series" The Core Four Business Planning Course ® teaches aspiring and/or existing small business owners the information and skills they need in four fundamental or "CORE" elements of business planning: Success Planning; Marketing Planning; Cash Flow Planning and Operations Planning. The fee is $150 for all four workshops.
The Core Four workshop classes will be held from 9:00 am to noon at Lake Michigan College -Southwest Campus, 2755 E. Napier Avenue, Benton Harbor, MI. Please see below for specific dates.
The first workshop combines the first two fundamentals, Success and Market Planning into one course, "Success Planning and Market Planning" on Saturday, February 10, 2018.
Success Planning will be led by Margaret Adams, Manager of Women's Business Center at Cornerstone Alliance. This plan for business success is designed to offer tools for:
- Financial goal setting
- Setting boundaries
- Communication and selling skills
- Contingency planning
. This workshop focuses on:
- How to identify the features and benefits of their product and/or service
- Packaging, pricing, selling, promotional planning and contigency Planning
- Targeting Customers
- Analyze Your Industry and the Competition
- Identify Your Position in the Marketplace
This workshop focused on detailed strategies for financial planning including:
- Projecting Sales
- Setting Sales Goals
- Contingency Planning
- Operating a Legitimate Business
- Compliance with Legal Standards and Requirements